Online Shopping – 5 Ways You Save
Quick, simple and often cheaper, online shopping is a good deal. No pushing your way through a crowded street or standing in line to pay. This is shopping made easy from the comfort of your own home.
From funky fashion stores to saving money on insurance, the internet has changed our shopping habits for the better, if you are still to be convinced, here’s why you should try it.
1. Knowledge is Power Not only do online shops offer a variety of products you will not find in a Mall but you can also make price comparisons, review and share product information all at the click of a button. You benefit from the firsthand experience of others who have used the product or service you want to buy.
2. Click and Save You only have to buy your first book from Amazon to know how much cheaper online shopping can be – it cuts out the middleman and takes you straight to the seller. That’s why the benefits of a fast, efficient online insurance service with considerably lower prices are increasingly being recognised by consumers across Asia too – not least in Hong Kong.
3. As You Like It Where else can you shop in your pajamas? Plus you get to shop at a time for your choosing and be done in minutes. No trawling for a parking space, no waiting for someone to help you. Mall shopping is great when you have time to browse and maybe meet a friend, but if, like me, you have tried to combine Mall shopping with small children, you will know why I like to shop online.
4. No Impulse Purchases How many times have you come home with something that caught your eye plus the item you actually went for? This is because Malls are designed to get you to part with your cash. By shopping online, you cut down on opportunities to be tempted by the ‘other shop’, and you definitely spend less than you would eating at home rather than at the Mall!
5. Go Green Online shops give you the opportunity to leave the car at home, and, if you are buying books, you can often download them rather than take delivery of a physical product. Less car fumes, less paper, happier planet.
So whether you are thinking about a big purchase like a condo or maybe an extra-special gift for someone you love, you are only a couple of clicks away from finding what you need. No hassle, no sore feet, no shopping bags or crowded lifts to contend with. Bliss!
What are your tips for shopping online? Let us know.